1 Days Shimba Hills Safari itinerary
Depart from your Mombasa or Diani Hotel in the morning and drive to Shimba Hills National Reserve Kenya for your 1 day Safari game drive which includes a visit to the Sheldrick's waterfall. Lunch will be had at the Shimba Hills Lodge - an award winning tree lodge set in a refreshingly cool forest setting despite being only 45 minutes drive from the hot, humid Mombasa - Kenya's Coastal City. Shimba Hills Lodge overlooks a waterhole that is regularly visited by birds and wild animals including elephants.
After lunch you will enjoy an afternoon game drives thereafter depart back to Mombasa or Diani Hotel.
About Shimba Hills National Reserve, Kenya
Shimba National Reserve, Kenya's last remaining habitat of the Rare Sable Antelope the reserve is also home to elephants, buffalo, the dramatic black and white colobus monkeys, leopard, bush babies, a a variety of birds.
Shimba Hills Day Trip, 1 day Shimba Hills Safari, Mombasa Day Trip, 1 Day Kenya Safari from Mombasa, affordable safari to Shimba hills, 1 day Kenya Safaris
Price for 2 People = USD 340 (USD 170 per person)
Price for 4 People = USD 590 (USD 148 per person)
Cost will include:-
- Transport in our customized Safari mini-vans
- Services of a professional safari driver guide
- Accommodation in Affordable Kenya Safari Lodges or Camps
- All Park entry fees
- All meals as specified in the Itinerary
- Pick up and drop off at respective hotel, residence
- 1 liter of bottled water per person during game drives
Cost does NOT include
- Soft drinks and alcoholic drinks
- Items and services of a personal nature
- Tips & gratuities