- 0500 hrs: Leave Mombasa and drive to Tsavo East National Park
- 0900 hrs: Stopover at a curio shop to use the bathroom and also to buy souvenirs
- 0930 hrs: Enter the park for mid-morning game drive (looking out for the wild animals and bird species)
- 1300 hrs: check-in and lunch and short rest at Lion Hill Camp
- 1400 hrs: After a short rest we go out for an afternoon game drive looking out for more wildlife.
- 1600 hrs: Exit the park and drive back to Mombasa
- 1945 hrs: Arrive in Mombasa.
Note: above times are estimates and are subject to prevailing road conditions on the day of the trip
1 Day Tsavo East National Park Safari/Day Trip Itinerary
Depart from Mombasa - Kenya's Coastal City very early in the morning and drive to Tsavo East National Park. After completing park entry formalities at the Bachuma gate enter the park and embark on game viewing looking out for elephants, lions, zebras, cheetah, antelopes, giraffes, buffaloes etc. We will visit the Aruba dam that hosts lots of game and bird species especially in dry seasons. Lunch will be served at Lion Hill Lodge whose restaurant overlooks the vast plains of Tsavo East National Park. After lunch we will enjoy another game drive in search of more animals/birds before exiting the park and driving to Mombasa where we will arrive in the evening.
End of 1 Day Tsavo East Safari/Day Trip from Mombasa
Price/Cost for 1 Day Tsavo East Safari based on 2 People Sharing = US$ 450 (US$ 225 per Person)
Cost will include:-
- Transport in Safari mini-vans
- Services of a professional safari driver guide
- Lunch at Lion Hill Lodge in Tsavo East
- Park entry fees
- Pick up and drop off at hotel/residence
- 1 liter of bottled water per person during game drives
Cost does NOT include
- Soft drinks and alcoholic drinks
- Items and services of a personal nature
- Tips & gratuities